Our highly trained team provides integration and control services across many industries. Featured here are just some of our notable customers and projects from Connecticut, Massachusetts, and Rhode Island.
Industrial and Manufacturing
Working with Manufacturing and Industrial customers requires not only skill, but numerous certifications, and critical safety training measures.
- ASML Lithography Systems – Wilton, CT – High-tech facility with a central plant, cleanrooms, process control, engineering test labs, and office spaces.
- The Lee Company – Westbrook, CT -Manufacturing facility for miniature aerospace hydraulic components spread over a multi-campus layout.
- Eastman – Massachusetts – The largest square footage manufacturing facility in the Northeast.
Schools and Universities
We acknowledge that children and adults should be able to learn in a comfortable, safe, and clean atmosphere so we strive to provide just that.
- University of New Haven – New Haven, CT – Multi-building campus integration.
- Providence Public Schools – Providence, RI – Integrating buildings spread across the entire city.
- Old Rochester Regional High School – Mattapoisett, MA – Upgrading and servicing the school district.
Health Care and Hospitals
Hospitals cannot afford to have failures in critical areas such as operating rooms and ICUs. We work within the guidelines of the healthcare systems to provide the most reliable and quality support available.
- Backus Hospital – Norwich, CT – Multi-building campus with sensitive areas like operating rooms and pharmacies.
- Lifespan Hospital Group – Rhode Island – Servicing hospital facilities all over the state and tying them into a central system.
- MGH Institute of Health Professions – Boston, MA – Centralized HVAC and lighting controls spanning multiple buildings.
Retail and Commercial
Customer service is important to us and we know it’s important to our customers in the retail and commercial industries. Comfort and energy efficiency make for a more profitable workplace.
- Providence Place Mall – Providence, RI – A large, modern mall with numerous retail stores and large scale control needs.
- Foxwoods Resort and Casino – Ledyard, CT – Energy management and monitoring at a large scale casino.
- Davol Street Offices – Providence, RI – Maintenance and monitoring of office building spaces.
Residential and Hotels
Whether it’s residential or commercial, customers expect comfort where they sleep. We know how to deliver on that implied promise of hospitality.
- Stone Ridge Retirement Home – Stonington, CT – Energy retrofits and optimizations.
- Renaissance Hotels – Providence, RI – Controller upgrades, integrations, and monitoring.
- Biltmore / Graduate Hotels – Providence, RI – Installation and Service for one of the oldest and most historic hotels in the city.
Warehouses and Distribution Centers
Largescale warehouse and distribution facilities require refined controls systems. Large open spaces, loading bays with large exterior doors, and multi-level spaces all require expertise to maintain cost efficient operations.
- Ocean State Job Lot – North Kingstown, RI – Massive discount retailer with locations all over RI and MA. Large warehouse facilities with extensive heating/cooling needs.
- Amazon Fulfillment Centers – Massachusetts – Spread across the state, fulfillment centers require controls for ventilation, lighting, and HVAC.
Data centers store valuable information and cannot afford failures. Optimized, upgraded controls or even the ability reprogram controllers from scratch are essential to keep facilities fully operational.
- Iron Mountain – Massachusetts – Software upgrade, reprogramming, and recovery of control logic.
Municipal and Government
Government facilities have their own specialized needs as well as security procedures. Understanding those details to work within the municipal system requires efficient planning and coordination with officials.
- South Kingstown Public Safety Complex – South Kingstown, RI – Climate control, graphical UI interface, and troubleshooting system issues.
- RI Attorney General’s Office – Providence, RI – Upgraded the integrated controls for HVAC equipment, added new UI and graphics. Trained the staff in how to use the new system.